Saint Mary – Sveta Bogorodica (Света Богордица) in the village of Mlado Nagorichane (Младо Нагоричане)
This church dedicated to the Young Mother of God is located in the village of Mlado Nagoričane (Nagorichane), about 12 kilometers east of the town of Kumanovo near Kostoperska Karpa (Kostoperski Rid). This new church was built in 1968.
Local legend states that the village was founded by one of two brothers. The elder brother built his house on the spot where now stands the village of Staro Nagoričane, and the younger brother built his house where is now the village of Mlado Nagoričane.
There are two other churches in Mlado Nagoričane: one to dedicated St. George the Victorious and the other dedicated to St. Petka (Paraskeva). Also very close by in the village of Staro Nagoričane there is the 11th century Church of St. George the Great Martyr.
According to the 2002 Macedonian Census, Mlado Nagoričane has a population of 1292.