Grozd Winery – Винарија Грозд
Grozd, winery, distillery and juicery is located in the town of Strumica. The winery cultivates 700 hectares (1729 ACRES) of vineyards near the village of Vasilevo and has a production capacity of 12 million liters, with most of the exports being to Serbia, Germany and Russia.
The winery also produces bottled wine for the local market. Their collection features:
- Chardonnay – a quality dry wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vranec and Aber Vranec
Tais is a sweet red crafted from the Muscat Hamburg varietal. Color is a brilliant red and the wine has the intense and fragrant muscat aromas and a long and enjoyable taste and finish
For their award winning Mastika (Мастика) they use a recipe that dates back to 400 B.C. Their mastika is a wine distillate from select varietals with a unique flavor of anise and honey.
- Web: http://www.grozd.mk/
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: + 389 (0) 34 344 249; +389 (0) 34 340 110
- Address: Stadion bb 2400 Strumica, Macedonia
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ADGrozdStrumica/